Acceptance Of This Agreement
Your access to and use of this website is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
Envirogard Products Ltd. reserves the right to;
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Envirogard Products Ltd. shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- change, remove, or discontinue any price, service, or promotion as advertised on this website at any time without notice and you confirm that Envirogard Products Ltd. shall not be liable for any such change or removal.
- change or discontinue any promotional discount vouchers or coupon codes at anytime with notice and you confirm that Envirogard Products Ltd shall not be liable for any such change or removal.
- change this Agreement at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- Links to Third Party Website’s
The Website may include links to third party website’s that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other website’s is not an endorsement of such website’s and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
The Intellectual Property Rights in this website and the materials on or accessible via it belong to ‘Envirogard Products Ltd.’ or its licensors. This website and the materials on or accessible may not be copied, distributed, published, licensed, used or reproduced in any way (save to the extent strictly necessary for, and for the purposes of, accessing and using this website).
- Limitation Of LiabilityTo the extent permitted by law, Envirogard Products Ltd. will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
Envirogard Products Ltd. makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Envirogard Products Ltd. for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Envirogard Products Ltd.. or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Envirogard Products Ltd. and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Envirogard Products Ltd. arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
In the event that any provision of this Agreement is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable or indications of the same are received by either you or us from any relevant competent authority, we shall amend that provision in such reasonable manner as achieves the intention of the parties without illegality or, at our discretion, such provision may be severed from this Agreement and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
Headings are included in this Agreement for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of this Agreement.
7. Entire Agreement
These terms and conditions together with any documents expressly referred to in them, contain the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or oral: between us in relation to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of these terms and conditions. In agreeing to these terms and conditions, you have not relied on any representation other than those expressly stated in these terms and conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not been made expressly in this Agreement.
Envirogard Products Ltd. reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision this Agreement at any time without notice.