- Fibre style activated carbon filter with single open ended gasket.
- 5 micron nominal
- Fits Rainfresh model BH010 and most other high flow housings that accept 4.5″ x 10″ cartridges.
5 micron nominal. Maximum service flow rate 3 US GPM.
Replace after 14,000 US gal or 6 months.
1 x BC2F cartridge
BC2 carbon filter heavy duty high flow activated
• Made up of premium grade activated carbon
• Highly effective in reducing chlorine, taste, odours
• 5µ (micron) nominal sediment filtration.
• Large surface area and over 1” bed depth.
• Resistant to media breakdown under normal operating conditions.
• Fine mesh polyolefin external netting for surface integrity and appearance.
• Low durometer, thermoplastic rubber gasket to insure effective sealing.
• All components approved for food contact use.
• UNIVERSAL FIT – Fits Rainfresh and most high flow filter housings
Rainfresh BC2 activated carbon filter cartridges are specifically designed for high-flow chlorine removal applications such as R.O. pre-filtration, icemakers or inline chlorine reduction etc.
BC2 solid block activated carbon cartridges provide a true depth-style configuration that provides excellent flow characteristics at low pressure drop compared to other similar competitive products.
BC2 & BC202 filters exhibit >95% chlorine removal efficiency for 14,000 gallons (53,000L) & 28,000 gal (106,000L) respectively, when challenged with a 2.0 ppm free-chlorine feed at a continuous flow rate of 3.0 GPM & 6 GPM respectively.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 10 in|