UV disinfection system
- Advanced whole house water purification system designed to provide clean and safe drinking water for large homes and cottages.
- For use on well, lake, river or even municipally treated water
- Reduces sediment, Kills bacteria, cysts and viruses
- Suitable for large homes with 3.5 to 7 bathrooms
- 7 year limited warranty
- Made in Canada
Quartz Dome and Lamp for R1245 UV System
Gland Nut for UV System
UV lamp for Rainfresh 1245L
Buy Rainfresh UV systems online, free shipping within Canada on orders over $99.
- Rated for 12 GPM.
- Audio and visual reminders for lamp change
- 3/4″ FNPT inlet, 3/4″ MNPT outlet
- 120V AC, 50/60 Hz, 0.8A, surge-protected supply required
- UV Material : Stainless steel
- Max Pressure : 100 psi (689 kPa
UV lamp (R1245L), dome (R1245QD) & ballast and users manual
f your water comes from a private well or lake and you worry about the microbiological safety of the water, Rainfresh UV Water Disinfection system could be the solution that you have been looking for.
Rainfresh UV system disinfects water by using the natural, non-chemical disinfection properties of ultraviolet light (UV for short). UV light inactivates bacteria, coliform bacteria (e.g. E. coli), viruses, parasitic and other microorganisms using a germicidal wavelength of 254 nm & a UV dose of >40 mJ/cm², making the water safe to drink from virtually any potable source.
UV disinfection is used by many municipalities across the world including North America for primary disinfection of water. It has multiple advantages over conventional chemical disinfection methods, such as: